Dahua Thermal Temperature Camera
Thermal Temperature Camera (DHTHERMALKIT1)
Stop people with COVID-19 entering & causing risk
The Dahua Thermal Temperature Monitoring Camera is an ideal solution to protect workplaces, schools, hospitals, medical centres and retail & hospitality facilities to protect their premises against people entering who have may COVID19.
This innovative system combines the latest hybrid thermal network camera and monitors contactless and continuous non-invasive detection of elevated skin temperatures.
Accurate temperature monitoring can reduce false positives, minimising the number of people attending your premises and improving personnel safety.
Hybrid technology combines both thermal and visible light sensors that provide temperature monitoring, and the visible light sensor provides visual identification.
The Blackbody device provides a constant reference temperature in view of the thermal camera, assuring accurate temperature monitoring during continuous operation.
Dahua Thermal Temperature Camera Advantages
Improving safety for ALL
Reducing health risks entering your premises and identifying fatal health dangers immediately.
Identifying high skin temperatures and detecting accurate temperature monitoring.
- Ultra-high accuracy ±0.3° C temperature monitoring (with blackbody). Without the blackbody, the accuracy range drops to ±1° C).
- ePoE Technology for converting coaxial to pure IP and long distance transmission.
- Remote viewing and configuration with Dahua’s Free DMSS app.
- Automatic temperature monitoring without personal contact.
- Live alerts to both mobile app and recorder, with automatic recording of temperatures that exceed limit defined by operator.
- Monitors Multiple People
- Long-distance rapid screening at up to 4.5 metres.
- Face Detection allows for monitoring of multiple trigger people
- Monitors up to 30 people/second, much faster than handheld solutions with no fear of cross-contamination.
- No posing for the camera required or removal of accessories such as a face mask.