Abloy Keying System
ABLOY PROTEC2 Key System
ABLOY® PROTEC2 incorporates the unique ABLOY® rotating disc mechanism that offers superior security benefits and features.
This advanced keying system technology platform that can create Master Key Systems, Key Alike Systems or to Individually Key a range of cylinder variations to suit the majority of locks available. It offers extensive master keying makes it the right choice for building or infrastructure projects large or small.
Features & Benefits
- Patent protection until 2031
- Australian design registered until 2021
- Extremely high pick resistance
- Fully resistant against bumping
- Durable design and smooth, reliable operation without pins and springs
- Extensive master key capabilities - 1.9 billion theoretical combinations
- Anti Wear System - A patented mechanism in the key and cylinder that prolongs the life cycle
- Incorporates a disc blocking system to stop any attempt to manipulate discs individually in the cylinder by locking the discs together as one solid package
- Rear Loaded Cylinder - Increases security of cylinder against attack
- The all metal key is a symmetrical design offering convenience and ease of use
- ABLOY® PROTEC2 can be modified and upgraded to ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ
ABLOY® PROTEC2 offers high security and used worldwide in; Government Agencies, Utilities, Telecommunications, Industrial plants, Education, Healthcare, Museums and Galleries, Corporate applications and Transportation
Call us on 1800 AUS LOCK (287 562) for a quote.